The Macomb Feminist Network welcomes new members. We encourage active participation in a variety of ways. Please join us in meeting our organizational goals to make our community, our country, and our world a better place to live…for all!
- the members-only MFN email list (no SPAM) with announcements about important issues locally and beyond. This list is considered a valuable benefit to members who want to join but can’t attend meetings.
- monthly meetings with regular speakers from local/state government and organization that affect our community.
- workshops to learn more about local issues and enhance our ability to help change happen.
- being on the forefront of local issues which affect our community, especially women and children
- participating in affecting change in a constructive, non-violent manner
Full Members: Full membership status is for individuals who pay the suggested annual dues of $10.00 (more if you can, less if you can’t). Memberships are renewed each June.
Sponsors: Do you wish to sponsor the MFN, or one of our missions? You can make a donation to the MFN, and for your sponsorship, we will provide:
- a link to your business or personal site on our sponsor page
- a mention of your business on our annual ‘thank our sponsors’ membership email
*Note- we reserve the right to deny sponsorship to any business not in keeping with or oppositional to our missions.
How to Join
Send your name, address, phone number, and email and a dues payment (due annually in June) to the address listed below or contact us at email@example.com for more information. Please make checks payable to Macomb Feminist Network.
The Macomb Feminist Network
P.O. Box 765
Macomb, Il 61455
Attend the next meeting you can. It’s that easy!
Suggested dues for membership are $10.00 per year, more if you are able, less if you need to.